Victor van Santen received the Dipl. Inform. (M.Sc.) degree in computer science in 2014 at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), where he is also currently pursuing his Ph.D at the Chair for Embedded Systems (CES). He is an IEEE Member. His research topics include microprocessor reliability estimation, circuit and transistor simulation, failure analysis and reliability estimation with a special interest in aging phenomena.
- Hussam Amrouch, Victor M. van Santen, Jörg Henkel
Interdependencies of Degradation Effects and their Impact on Computing
in IEEE Design & Test (accepted).
- Victor M. van Santen, Hussam Amrouch, Javier Martin-Martinez, Montserrat Nafria, Jörg Henkel
Designing Guardbands for Instantaneous Aging Effects
in ACM/EDAC/IEEE 53rd Design Automation Conference (DAC), Austin, TX, USA, June 5-9, 2016.
- Victor M. van Santen, Hussam Amrouch, Narendra Parihar, Souvik Mahapatra, Jörg Henkel
Aging-Aware Voltage Scaling
in IEEE/ACM 19th Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference (DATE'16), Dresden, Germany, March 14-18, 2016.
- Hussam Amrouch, Javier Martin-Martinez, Victor M. van Santen, Miquel Moras, Rosana Rodriguez, Montserrat Nafria, Jörg Henkel
Connecting the Physical and Application Level Towards Grasping Aging Effects
in IEEE 53rd International Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS), Monterey, CA, USA, April 19-23, 2015.
- Hussam Amrouch, Victor M. van Santen, Thomas Ebi, Volker Wenzel, Jörg Henkel
Towards Interdependencies of Aging Mechanisms
in IEEE/ACM 33rd International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD), San Jose, CA, USA, November, 2014.
- Victor M. van Santen, Hussam Amrouch, Jörg Henkel
Modeling Short and Long-term Effects of Aging from the Defect to Application Level (invited presentation)
in Workshop on System-to-Silicon Performance Modeling and Analysis at the ACM/EDAC/IEEE 53rd Design Automation Conference (DAC).