Victor van Santen received the Dipl. Inform. (M.Sc.) degree in computer science in 2014 at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), where he is also currently pursuing his Ph.D at the Chair for Embedded Systems (CES). He is an IEEE Member. His research topics include microprocessor reliability estimation, circuit and transistor simulation, failure analysis and reliability estimation with a special interest in aging phenomena.
- Victor M. van Santen, Javier Martin-Martinez, Hussam Amrouch, Montserrat Nafria, Jörg Henkel
Reliability in Super- and Near-Threshold Computing: A Unified Model of RTN, BTI and PV
in in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers (TCAS-I), 2017
- Hussam Amrouch, Victor M. van Santen, Jörg Henkel
Interdependencies of Degradation Effects and their Impact on Computing
in IEEE Design & Test (accepted).
- Victor M. van Santen, Hussam Amrouch and Jörg Henkel
Reliability Estimations of Large Circuits in Massively-Parallel GPU-SPICE (special session)
in 24th IEEE International Symposium on On-Line Testing and Robust System Design (IOLTS), Costa Brava, Spain, July 2-4, 2018
- Victor M. van Santen, Javier Diaz-Fortuny, Hussam Amrouch, Javier Martin-Martinez,Rosana Rodriguez, Rafael Castro-Lopez, Elisenda Roca, Francisco V. Fernandez, Jörg Henkel and Montserrat Nafria
Weighted Time Lag Plot Defect Parameter Extraction and GPU-based BTI Modeling for BTI Variability
in IEEE 55th International Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS), San Francisco , CA, USA, March 11-15, 2018
- Hussam Amrouch, Subrat Mishra, Victor M. van Santen, Souvik Mahapatra, Jörg Henkel
Impact of BTI on Dynamic and Static Power: From the Physical to Circuit Level
in IEEE 55th International Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS), Monterey, CA, USA, April 2-6, 2017.
- Victor M. van Santen, Hussam Amrouch, Javier Martin-Martinez, Montserrat Nafria, Jörg Henkel
Designing Guardbands for Instantaneous Aging Effects
in ACM/EDAC/IEEE 53rd Design Automation Conference (DAC), Austin, TX, USA, June 5-9, 2016.
- Victor M. van Santen, Hussam Amrouch, Narendra Parihar, Souvik Mahapatra, Jörg Henkel
Aging-Aware Voltage Scaling
in IEEE/ACM 19th Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference (DATE'16), Dresden, Germany, March 14-18, 2016.
- Hussam Amrouch, Javier Martin-Martinez, Victor M. van Santen, Miquel Moras, Rosana Rodriguez, Montserrat Nafria, Jörg Henkel
Connecting the Physical and Application Level Towards Grasping Aging Effects
in IEEE 53rd International Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS), Monterey, CA, USA, April 19-23, 2015.
- Hussam Amrouch, Victor M. van Santen, Thomas Ebi, Volker Wenzel, Jörg Henkel
Towards Interdependencies of Aging Mechanisms
in IEEE/ACM 33rd International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD), San Jose, CA, USA, November, 2014.
- Victor M. van Santen, Hussam Amrouch, Jörg Henkel
Modeling Short and Long-term Effects of Aging from the Defect to Application Level (invited presentation)
in Workshop on System-to-Silicon Performance Modeling and Analysis at the ACM/EDAC/IEEE 53rd Design Automation Conference (DAC).